Monday 31 August 2009

Ben Ten


"Dear K.Namfon;
I cannot stop myself to write you this short note.
Thank you so much for your wonderful cake. Our birthday boy was stunned when he saw the cake!! He was so happy with big smile!! Not only the boy but also
everyone was impressed and kept talking till forget taking pictures of such
moment.The taste of cake is Ummm Yummy!! very Aroi.. normally the birthday cake will be only a furniture to go with Birthday song and no one want to eat it much but
with your cake, even we were getting full with dinner but we could not stop
eating your cake.
It is the best chocolate cake that I have ever tasted it (serious).
I will need to order it soon!!
Thank you for your talent, heart & care putting into your cake. It makes your
cake not only difference but also outstanding.
Cheers!!
Have a nice & fun with your baking...
Patama"
I had to post this since this may be the best compliment i ever got:)))))

No comments: