Saturday 14 March 2009

Hello Kitty




I really owe my thanks to Snooky without her help i wouldnt have been able to make this cute hello kitty.I have been turning away various orders for childrens cakes...now it is easier for me to be able to create one:)Esp this hello kitty cake pretty and pink.I love sanrio :)

An Email i just received:
hi namfon!
i tried to comment on your blog, but cudn't coz when i try to register it was in thai:(
anyway...i wanted to express my sincere tnx to you for making a superb.Hello Kitty cake and mini cupcakes!!
my family and friends enjoyed it so much...it was a rily gud cake..the chocolate was perfect! the kids loved the minicupcakes:P
expect that i will order soon:)
tnx again! :)

-Belle-
Thks Belle:)

1 comment:

Snooky doodle said...

How cute! I m glad I ve been of help :) I love hello kitty too :)